Planning today; delivering tomorrow
Working with an accountant who is also a specialist business advisor to provide specific management advice makes a lot of sense, yet only a few firms are qualified and confident enough to do so.
OBT’s business consultants have been doing business advisory for our clients for a number of years.
Like you, OBT is a business experiencing the same issues faced by many. The product we offer may differ to your own but in all other respects we face very similar day to day issues. Like you, we utilise strategic and operational plans, we promote ourselves, we hire, train and retain staff, and we monitor our profitability and cash flow.
All the things every business needs to address, we also address, namely:
If you are like many business owners, your business is your primary asset. One very valuable service the OBT business consultants and solutions team offers is to help our business clients see the correlation between profit and business value and then put in place proven strategies to grow both, typically:
- Understand your business profit drivers
- Comprehend the relationship between your business value and sustainable profit
- Determine and execute strategies to build your business value
- Employ wealth creation strategies, through our financial planner, to assist in planning for succession and/or sale and ultimately funding retirement
Your accountant will understand the practicalities of running a business. We see first-hand not only the frustration but the outcome of neither using nor preparing a comprehensive cash flow forecast.
At its essence, a properly prepared cash flow forecast recognises the resources and amount of money going into your business and the amount and destination of the cash gone out over a particular period.
At OBT we combine the theory with practical hands-on project management to ensure that our clients work with their cash flow forecasts on a monthly or quarterly basis. By the time 30 June rolls around, you already know your position and have prepared well in advance for it.
Recognising growth opportunities is a priority in supporting your business. Growth is achieved in many ways: whether by growing market share by selling stock of services to more people, development, or selling new services and products. We can help you see areas to mature your business and your financial wealth.
For our clients, the advantage of having access to our expertise and knowledge to enhance your business provides you with a competitive edge. For this reason OBT offers confidential business consultants and business advisory services specifically to small and mid-sized businesses.
Our latest business solutions case study
- Toowoomba’s Pro Help turning staff absence into a thing of the past It’s easy to get excited about Renee Ventaloro’s infectious passion about her business! The busy mum of three boys is spearheading a venture that revolutionises how both employers and employees manage ...