Business Growth Fund
Qld’s Business Growth Fund Program, delivered by the Office of Small Business, is a grant program which provides targeted assistance for small and medium businesses that demonstrate high-growth and employment aspirations.
Funding of up to $50,000 (excluding GST) is available for eligible businesses to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services. These purchases should enable businesses to move to the next stage of growth.
Successful applicants must provide a co-contribution of between 25% and 50% of the total project cost. The government contribution will be determined by an assessment panel.
Examples of eligible highly specialised services or equipment include (but not limited to) the following equipment and services.
- Engage business mentors, coaches, consultants or advisors to provide advice (e.g. on business structures and governance, systems improvement, export and commercial negotiations)
- Intellectual property (IP) advice
- Feasibility studies
- Engage an advisory board
- Production equipment to meet otherwise unachievable growth demand
- Advanced digital equipment and systems (e.g. 3D printers, scientific equipment or medical devices)
- Advanced logistics systems and equipment
The service or equipment must have a direct link to increasing employment or contributing to your business growth strategy. If your application is successful, a single up-front grant payment will be made directly to the business.