The reality is that a standard protocol does exist within the industry for enabling the switching process. The only thing your new accountant has to do is write to your incumbent accountant informing them of your decision to appoint new advisors. Once your business records have been received at our office, we then commence our professional relationship.
With the run up to the financial year end only a few months away, consider the advantages to your business by allowing OBT to assist you with all accounting and tax needs. We specialise in assisting businesses by providing a sharp focus on the key issues:
- Identifying and planning sustainable growth in your business
- Planning for profit through pricing strategies, cost control, understanding and improving margins. We also help you establish a basis for monitoring performance to ensure your business stays on track to reach and exceeds its targets
- Proven cash management strategies combined with accurate forecasting to help you maximise cash flow, including managing cash so you always have sufficient funds, and support with capital spending decisions
- Ensuring your asset ownership structure is optimal (having appropriate insurance in place is central to effective asset protection)
- Implementing appropriate practices to improve the worth of your business with succession planning to help you extract maximum value, providing a fulfilling retirement
We work closely with you using our expertise in tax minimisation, retirement wealth creation and estate planning to achieve your business objectives. We fully understand the benefits of choosing the lifestyle of our region and are keen to make sure that our business clients get to enjoy the spoils of operating a business locally, rather than being stuck in a job.
With over thirty years experience, we offer the local support, back up and continuity you may be seeking for your business. If you’re looking for a second opinion on your business, accounting and tax matters please contact us.
We only work with a select number of business clients and we hope you will be one.