What is your next goal?
As the owner of a small or medium-size business, what is your next goal?
Do you need funding to lift your company up to the next level, or perhaps you’re thinking about retiring and want to get rid of those personal guarantees on your current loans from the bank?
With all the issues circling the banking sector at the moment, getting a loan for small or medium-size businesses is going to get tougher and tougher over the next couple of years.
- Frustrated with the way your business is performing?
- Can’t get everyone to see where you want to take your business?
- Working too many hours for very little reward?
- Has your team developed the right mindset for selling?
- Does your team sell with purpose? Does your business create and give value?
- Is your workplace “safety alert”?
- Do you employ casual staff? Have you considered the effect on your business of the Federal Court’s decision on backdating holiday pay for casual staff?
Just think of the possibilities for your business!
Europe has been doing it for years…so too has the US and New Zealand, and finally, Australia has come on board with new legislation to enable private companies to be able to raise capital direct from the public without having to convert to an unlisted public company.