Open grants and assistance programs
There are a lot of government grants available. To keep up with all of them and knowing what each will cover is a vast and time-consuming task if you do it properly.
Here we cover the Queensland state government grants and incentives for small and medium enterprises which are currently open.
For help determining your eligibility or for assistance with an application, please contact the friendly team at OBT Financial Group on 07 5462 2277.
- On-Farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate Scheme: Eligible farmers can claim up to 25% of expenses associated with new purchases and installation of on-farm water infrastructure up to a maximum of $25,000 https://www.agriculture.gov.au/water/national/on-farm-infrastructure-rebate
- Special Disaster Assistance Recovery Grants Scheme (Small Business): Funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses to engage business consultants, mentors, coaches or advisory services to assist with business recovery following the monsoonal trough https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/disaster-recovery
- Rural Economic Development Grants Scheme: The Rural Economic Development (RED) Grants offered up to $250,000 in co-contribution grants to agribusiness projects to strengthen primary production sectors and bolster rural communities https://www.qrida.qld.gov.au/program/rural-economic-development-grants
- Back to Work Regional Employment Package: Support payments of up to $20,000 are available for regional QLD employers who hire eligible unemployed Queenslanders. https://backtowork.initiatives.qld.gov.au/for-employers/
- Back to Work South East Queensland: Support payments of up to $20,000 are available for SEQ employers who hire eligible unemployed Queenslanders https://backtowork.initiatives.qld.gov.au/for-employers/
Grant information is current and correct at the time of publishing. Please always check program details for application closing dates and other deadlines in the source information provided.
Build your financial security with OBT Financial Group – Lockyer Valley’s Business of the Year 2015 and specialist financial advisers to individuals, business owners and farming families on accounting, tax, business advice and wealth planning for over 30 years.