Reality Check! Government statistics provide a stark insight to business failures!
With a report of somewhere between 50-75% of businesses failing within 3-5 years of their commencement.
Beat the odds!
Having a business plan increases the odds of your business succeeding from a 1-in-3 chance of survival to 4-in-5.
Preparing a business plan enables you to maximise your business opportunities and minimise your risks. A trusted adviser can assist with the development of your business plan so you can succeed in business.
Improve your survival chances
Attend OBT’s 1- hour information session that provides you with powerful information that will help your business beat the odds:
- An insight into why businesses fail
- Understanding the importance of Business Planning
- Creating a Business Plan
- Minimising business risks
- Characteristics of a successful business
- Building and protecting a successful business
- The role of a trusted adviser and how they can help you survive!
Contact us for more information to help your new business survive or to register your
interest in attending this presentation and we will forward you the session details. Or click here to read or download our factsheet.