JobKeeper payment subsidy
If you’ve enrolled for the JobKeeper Payment and identified your eligible employees, you need to make a business monthly declaration to the ATO.
You will be able to do this from the 1st to the 14th day of each month, to receive reimbursements for the payments you have made to your employees in the previous month.
As part of this declaration, you need to:
- ensure you’ve paid your eligible employees at least $1,500 (before tax) in each JobKeeper fortnight you’re claiming for.
- reconfirm your eligible employees and your contact and financial details.
- provide information on your current and projected GST turnover, this isn’t a retest of your eligibility – it will indicate how your business is progressing.
If your eligible employees change or leave your employment, you need to notify the ATO through this monthly declaration so your JobKeeper payments can be adjusted.
To lodge your business monthly declaration:
- log into the business portal using myGov ID, or ATO online services through myGov if you’re a sole trader.
- complete this step each month you want to claim payments until the end of the program.
OBT can assist with the enrolment and application process or you can apply via the Business Portal.