What do you think your business is going to look like in five years’ time?
Are you supplying the products and services that your customers want?
What are your points of difference?
Who are your customers?
What sectors are they from? And does your business address their needs?
Are you “disturbing” the market? Do you have a strategy to make changes so that it might “disturb” the market?
Do you educate your customers about the products and services that you’re able to offer?
Are you confident that you can deliver the products and services during this year that will help you meet your customers’ needs and also your team’s requirements?
Will your current strategies enable your business to meet its vision?
Have you thought about how professional external input might help you get your business where it needs to be?
Key items include:
- freeing up time for what matters most
- having the right team in place
- mastering the skill of productive marketing within your business
- staying on track with effective systems
- focusing on creating value
- making yourself and time with your family a priority