As a business owner, the purpose of your business is to create value for you as owner, for your customers and your team. Value for owners is created through return on equity investment and the growth in the value of your business.
Do you appreciate the relationship between net profit and business value?
Every business offers its owners two related sources of value. Firstly, a stream of net profit providing wealth creation through the generation of discretionary income and secondly, the value of the business as a going concern furnishing wealth creation through increased asset value.
If you are like many business owners, your business is your primary asset. One very valuable service OBT offers, by working with our Business Solutions team, is to help our business clients see the correlation between net profit and business value and then put in place proven strategies to grow both, typically:
- Understand your business profit drivers
- Comprehend the relationship between your business value and sustainable profit
- Recognise factors impacting the price earnings multiple
- Determine and execute strategies to build your business value
- Employ wealth creation strategies, through OBT Financial Planning, as a logical next step to planning for succession and/or sale and ultimately funding retirement
Gatton’s OBT Financial Group is dedicated to ensuring our business clients are equipped with the necessary tools and resources to successfully run profitable businesses.
To learn more about how we can help you and your business, contact OBT’s friendly Business Solutions team on 07 5462 2277.