At OBT Financial Planning Gatton our financial planners are dedicated to helping you maintain, build and protect your financial wealth.
Our financial planner takes care in working with each client to determine personal risk outlines and individual needs, which allow us to tailor suitable investment solutions to meet your expectations. Our intellectual portfolios are revenue motivated, diversified and actively managed. These three key principles are necessary in conveying a suitable investment solution for you.
With a little advice you can make the most of life!
In life, real freedom comes from doing what you want, when you want to do it. It means making well-considered choices to suit you and your family (rather than your boss or your bank manager) and can be as simple as stopping work when you make the call, not when you can eventually meet the expense of it, or finalise your mortgage earlier and get to actually enjoy your money.
How can we truly achieve this? The answer is by making the most of your earnings.
It’s your life so use your financial planner to start planning early and reap the benefits when you retire. This is not relevant to having a large amount of money– you don’t need to be earning an executive salary. And you needn’t have won a lottery.
However you may wish to have ample money later on. Or you may simply want sufficient funds to do the things you’ve always dreamed about.
How will our financial planner help you?
OBT’s financial planning team comprises qualified, accredited professionals offering a broad skill range and experience. One of our key talents is problem-solving – seeking tailored solutions for individual people.
You’ll achieve the most benefit by working with your financial advisor when you build a long-term association with them, not unlike your association with your financial investments.
That’s because we guide you across the expected changes ahead.
Regular financial planner reviews
Your financial plan can and will most likely change from time to time. So as your financial planner, OBT keeps in touch and suggests reviews of your financial situation.
The stronger the relationship with us, the more likely you’re able to make the most of your life.
Talk with an OBT financial planner about how sound financial strategies can apply and enhance your situation on 07 5462 2277 or email Rodney.
Rodney Turner is an authorised representative of Lonsdale Financial Group, and a member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia.
Our financial planning process
OBT’s four simple steps for financial advice:
- Our financial planner meets with you and your partner (if required). We get to know one another and understand your position and what you want to achieve in life, looking at both long and short-term goals.
- We assess your current financial position and, if required, we collaborate with our efficient accounting team to review and understand all of your earnings, outgoings, debt and any investments or assets you held by you.
- This third step is where your financial planner will discuss different approaches and options. We consider what’s right for you by taking into consideration your goals, objectives and your financial situation. We discuss your financial plan with you to ensure it is simple to understand. It’s important for us to know that you identify with what we are advocating.
- We formalise our discussions and our successive research and modelling by supplying you with a financial plan. This will set out your requested goals and the recommendations. This is handed to you in a comprehensive assessment document that’s called ‘Statement of Advice’.
Our latest financial planning case study
- Financial advice close to hand Read why, for Plainland retirees Barry and Gail, having Financial Planners who are nearby and invested in their affairs is important.
of Lonsdale Financial Group Ltd.