The reality is that a standard protocol exists within our profession to enable the switching process. The only thing the new accountant has to do is write to the incumbent accountant informing them of your decision to appoint new advisors. Once records have been exchanged, we then commence a new professional relationship.
Being the start of 2012, consider using OBT for your business, accounting and tax affairs. With over thirty years’ experience, we are in tune with business owners by providing a sharp focus on your needs:
- a highly organised service ethic and quick response on all counts giving you peace of mind about the status and progress of your affairs
- we offer business owners a way to grow, secure and protect assets which you may have built up over a long period – there’s no point having a good accountant if, somewhere down the track, your affairs have not been structured properly
- we’re a firm of proactive accountants delivering more than a basic tax compliance service – we help you track and address accounting and tax issues early so you end up paying a lot less compared with delaying action or, worse, procrastinating
- we dispense our advice much like a good doctor; we listen and then explain theory in ways you can fully understand. Our team is respectful and treats everybody as equals
- we respect your perspective on matters. We put forward the options you can take, explain the risks and understand your position thus reaching the best outcome all round
We work closely with you on minimising tax, creating wealth and planning your estate to achieve your business objectives. We fully understand the benefits of choosing the lifestyle of our region and are keen to make sure that, as a business owner, you enjoy the spoils of operating as a local entrepreneur, rather than being stuck in a job.
Drop in or call us on 07 5462 2277 (Gatton). We welcome the opportunity to talk with you (free of charge for your first meeting) if you’re seeking a second opinion on your business, accounting and tax matters.