How is 2012 shaping up for you as a business owner? Is it running better or worse than last year? Which issues are turning a regular workday into a nightmare? And what are the best strategies to employ in your business this year?
If you are at a loss to answer any of these questions, consider using OBT for your business, accounting and tax affairs. With over thirty years’ experience, we are in tune with business owners by providing a sharp focus on your needs:
- a highly organised service ethic and quick response on all counts giving you peace of mind about the status and progress of your affairs
- we offer business owners a way to grow, secure and protect assets which you may have built up over a long period – there’s no point having a good accountant if, somewhere down the track, your affairs have not been structured properly
- we deliver more than a basic tax compliance service – we help you track and address accounting and tax issues early so you end up paying a lot less compared with delaying action or, worse, procrastinating
- we dispense advice much like a good doctor; we listen and then explain theory in ways you can fully understand. Our team is respectful and treats everybody as equals
- we take on board your perspective – we put forward the options you can take, explain the risks and understand your position thus reaching the best outcome all round
We work closely with you on minimising tax, creating wealth and planning your estate to achieve your business objectives. We are keen to make sure that, as a business owner, you enjoy the spoils of operating as a local entrepreneur, rather than being stuck in a job.
For many, changing accountants can seem a potentially arduous process, complicated by red tape. The reality is that a standard protocol exists within our profession to enable the switching process smoothly and without stress.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you (free of charge for your first meeting) if you’re seeking a second opinion on your business, accounting, tax or wealth creation matters.
Contact OBT to fire up your business in 2012.